By: on Aug 21, 2013, 10:00.

Michael Kors Fall 2013 backstage fashion video with top models Karlie Kloss, Karolina Kurkova.  Get the graphic beauty look by makeup artist Dick Page and hair stylist Orlando Pita.

Michael Kors Fall Winter 2013 Collection is sexy, athletic and chic.  As Michael explained backstage just moments before his show at New York Fashion week,  “If you live an urban life it’s like being an athlete – life is fast and it’s all about movement. I really wanted to combine the quintessential uptown polish of NY, Paris and London and merge that with this athleticism, because why not have it all”.

The beauty look of Michael Kors Fall 2013 was inspired by the modern, graphic mood of the collection.  Dick Page, Shiseido The Makeup Artistic Director, used a golden champagne eye shadow from the limited-edition Shiseido Eye Color Bar palette (which comes out this Fall) along the models’ cheekbones for a fresh glow, and to showcase the dramatic eye. The lip was a mix of the same pink cream shadow and Shiseido Perfect Rouge Lipstick in Fantasia.  The high ponytail that Orlando Pita gave the models was 50′s meets 90′s – he wrapped latex around the base to give the sleek, bouncy ponytails an edge of sexiness.

Find out why some of the world’s top models love Michael Kors and can’t get enough of his modern approach to fashion, beauty and style.  Featuring backstage interviews with designer Michael Kors, Karlie Kloss, Karolina Kurkova, Magdelena Frackowiak, Kasia Struss, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Dick Page, Orlando Pita.  Discover more and go inside the world of Michael Kors online at DesinationKors.Com

Reported and produced by Karen Morrison, Executive Producer & Director.  Camera: Giovanni Sicignano. A production of MODTV Fashion Video Network.

AUTHOR BIO

Karen Morrison is an award-winning executive producer, director and multimedia journalist at the forefront of fashion and beauty content creation for digital platforms and broadcast television. Follow Karen on Twitter @MODTV or on Google+

Comments:

1. carey579 says:

Culture LOLO You are the Queen of subjectiveness, well all high fashion snobs are in their little bubble! You are a Joan?karlie fan! Why are you acting all uppity, your taste couldn’t hit more rock bottom BITCH!

2. carey579 says:

Ofcourse they did, Karlie’s patron made them do it and VS agreed because they’re desperate to look ‘classy’! Meanwhile in the VS videos,

EVERYBODY hates Karlie Kloss!

3. joaannp says:

And who cares? They signed a contract with her and NOBODY can’t undone it! Go, be depressed, cause I’m finishing this stupid discussion with you! And I’m not gonna to insult you by saying to you “bitch” like you did to me. I have more culture!

4. carey579 says:

You’ve made such an impact on me, I’m beyond depressed! Who knows fashion better than a Joan/Karlie stan right? EVERYONE hates Karlie, just go look at ANY of the VS vid or news article concerning her you snobby high fashion freak!

5. joaannp says:

I’m not gonna argue with so idiot like you! People love Karlie if you have a problem with that and you have to discharge your sorrows on Internet that just makes you fool.

PS: Why am I argue with you? Dear Carey, how old are you? Sweet 13? You have so much time because you’re alone hater who don’t have friends? Poor you! Start to make more friends, so maybe you won’t be so bitchy anymore. You’re welcome :)

6. carey579 says:

Mimicry, personality, bla bla bla OMG arguing with a Karlie stan is like arguing with a Jesus freak! You believe in something that does not exist and fail to see the bigger picture! All those ‘qualities’ certainly did not help her being hated by 99 percent of the public!

PS Why am I listening to someone with Joan as their profile name? That is rock bottom taste so your opinion is void!

7. joaannp says:

If you love curves so much go and comment Kate Upton’s videos! Karlie has good mimicry, she knows her body, so she presents good on photos and for sure she has nicer personality than you. And I have advice for you: if you hate Karlie so much you should stop care about her and start live your life because I see your negative comments under every video in which Karlie is. Don’t waste your time for hating, darling :)

8. carey579 says:

I’ve no patience for ‘high fashion’ fools like you! I’m not even going to read that white noise nonsense! ‘Dynamism’ LOL like it’s even a thing! Her flat ass, chest and hips, that’s it I guess! Go watch all the VS vids that shin and see what majority of people really think about her not the manipulated unconventional view of high fashion freaks!

9. joaannp says:

You’re so desperate that you have to name me bitch? hahaha! Karlie works with the best people in this buisness, photographers love her because of her dynamism on the front of the camera. She became VS angel and you can’t denied that fact that she is a top model.

10. carey579 says:

WTF arguments bitch? Bring it on!

11. HollyGolightly078 says:

Karlie Kloss ruined it for me

12. @speedygo says:

@mariejoelle Michael Kors Fall 2013 Backstage – Fashion Video | MODTV http://t.co/CNFnkbwucb

13. ImmaculateRecovery says:

wow i loved what michael said in this interview, this collection was so amazing

14. carey579 says:

FUCK YOU KARLIE’S AGENT!

15. lwtan90 says:

Oh ya. I forgot. Carey579 might not have dick to begin with. Because this carey579 is a bitch. Bitch is female, and thus, having a pussy. So carey579 is a pussy. So, go back to your box and stop harassing anyone who likes karlie kloss. Biatch!

16. lwtan90 says:

Faggot. I rather you f* your mother if you have nothing better to do. If not enuf, how about your grandmother, your father.. If you hate karlie kloss so much, then why are you here commenting?

17. FrozenThorns says:

You seriously need a life, troll.

18. joaannp says:

Oh, you’re such a clairvoyant! I told you- if you don’t like her-don’t watch her! I suppose that you are jealous about Karlie’s career and that’s why you hate her. We can quarrel-I see that you’re not bored. I’ve got a lot of arguments wich prove that Karlie Kloss is a supermodel!

19. carey579 says:

Like I predicted/knew! Another fake profile from the ‘Make Karlie Kloss A Supermodel Club!’

20. joaannp says:

What do you want from Karlie? She is amazing and very fulfilled model. If you don’t like her, don’t watch her! And no, I won’t stop promoting her:)))

21. carey579 says:

Oh Please stop promoting Karlie will you?

22. Michael Kors Fall 2013 Backstage http://t.co/eR1ryRHJ

23. #Video Get the chic look of Michael Kors Fall 2013 by @OrloPita-MODTV http://t.co/gH05uDEI #NYFW #backstage #beauty http://t.co/0jUKbpOP

24. RT @ChicsFashion: Michael Kors Fall 2013 Backstage http://t.co/jyp79PX6

25. Michael Kors Fall 2013 Backstage http://t.co/Qx6h3aXi

26. joaannp says:

Will Karlie back on the runway and do all fashion weeks? I wish. Go Karlie! You’re the best!:)

27. ColoursandScents says:

Beautiful video! Waving especially to Michael who signed my Michael Kors bottle at his Neiman’s Northpark fragrance event in Dallas a few years ago.

28. reem aqeel says:

Good

29. MODTV says:

Video: Michael Kors Fall 2013 Backstage. Get the sexy, athletic, chic look
    of Michael Kors and go backstage with Karlie Kloss and Karolina Kurkova.

30. Karen Morrison says: